The iPosterSessions landing page will be the virtual hub of the conference and allow you to access the programme of talks, virtual Poster and Exhibitor galleries, social event, and abstract book with ease. You will need to enter your email address to gain access to the landing page. Please email email@example.com if you do not consent to us sharing your email address with iPosterSessions.
Be sure to take part in the Exhibitor treasure hunt to be in with a chance of winning £50! A letter will be hidden in each Exhibitor iPoster and a winner will be randomly selected from all the attendees that successfully complete the anagram challenge and email the correct word to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The talks will be held on Zoom Meeting. Please find below guidance notes which have been compiled to ensure the successful running of the online sessions. These notes will be updated so please check back periodically for updates.
- Please ensure you have downloaded the Zoom app or have tested Zoom in your web browser if you have never used Zoom on that device before. Where possible, we strongly encourage participants to use the app rather than accessing through a web browser or dialling in since this provides the full Zoom experience.
- Please join the meeting 5 minutes before the session is due to start. Attendees will be held in the waiting room.
- Input your full name and organisation (abbreviated as necessary) to fit within the 64 characters allowed in Zoom (and if you wish, your preferred pronoun) as your profile name.
- Attendees will join the webinar in listen only mode and are encouraged to share their cameras.
- The conferences team will be online for the duration of the webinar. If you have any technical issues during the talk, please send a private message in Zoom chat button/box or email email@example.com. The team can be identified as they will have IOP as their prefix.
- The live talks will be recorded and shared online via our On-Demand service.
- We hope it would never to come to this, but the organisers reserve the right to dismiss anyone who is disrupting the meeting.
How to ask questions:
- For the Q&A session, please type your questions into the chat box. You can post questions throughout the conference, and the session chair will make every effort to ask all questions to the authors at the end, during the allocated Q&A time.
- If you wish to ask the speaker your question yourself, simply let the chair know and unmute yourself when invited to speak.
- For the Poster and Exhibitor galleries on iPosterSessions, attendees are encouraged to engage with the authors via the 'contact author', 'live chat' and 'video chat' tabs on their iPosters.
Click here to see the Networking Instructions for the platform Gatherly.
All links required to access the iPosterSessions landing page, parallel Zoom sessions, and Gatherly networking platform will be sent to you via email ahead of the conference.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.