Please find below guidance notes which have been compiled to ensure the successful running of the online sessions. These notes will be updated so please check back periodically for updates.
- Please make sure you have consulted the programme and are aware of the date and time of your session and are familiar with that specific part of the programme. We ask that you are available for the whole session, and that you join at least 10 minutes before the session starts to run through any last-minute technical issues.
- The chair of the session must introduce each talk and moderate all questions from the attendees in the ‘Chat Box’. The chair will ask the questions to the speaker in the allotted Q&A time. Some attendees may request to ask the question themselves. If so, please ask them to unmute themselves when you get to their question.
- It is up to the chair to make sure the speaker does not go over their allocated time.
- The full programme of talks will be hosted across parallel Zoom sessions.
- Poster sessions will be hosted externally on iPosterSessions.
- The social event will be hosted externally on Gatherly.
- If you have any questions during the session, you can message the conferences team and/or the other speakers via the chat box privately.
Click here to see the Instructions for Conference Attendees. Click here to see the Networking Instructions for the platform Gatherly.
All links required to access the iPosterSessions landing page, Zoom parallel sessions and Gatherly social platform will be sent to you via email ahead of the conference.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.