The networking sessions will be hosted on a platform called Gatherly. Please find below guidance notes which have been compiled to ensure the successful running of the social sessions.
- The link to join all the Gatherly social sessions can be found on the iPosterSessions landing page under the tab ‘Social Meeting Space’.
- Please make sure you have consulted the programme and are aware of the date and time of each social session.
- Gatherly is currently supported on Google Chrome as well as Firefox on laptop and desktop computers. You can check your devices compatibility online at https://check.gatherly.io/
- There is the option to watch a short tutorial on joining the platform - you can also find the following trouble-shooting guides online:
- Please ensure you enable your audio and camera when joining the session so that you can interact with the other group officers.
- When you join, please enter your name and role
- You can add contact details e.g. a LinkedIn profile
- There will be three floors in Gatherly. All attendees will enter the platform on floor 1, please use the elevator to navigate to additional floors.
- Floor 1 – Welcome and help desk
- Floor 2 – Informal networking
- Floor 3 – Informal networking
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please connect with a team member on the help desk (floor 1)
- There will be 4 members of the team available throughout the networking session covering different areas. If you want to connect with a member of the team, please use the direct messaging function.
- Bosun Gbajabiamila
- George Wiltshire
- Claire Garland
- Rebecca Maclaurin
- To move around Gatherly, click the location and your avatar will move to the position clicked. If connecting with another attendee, please ensure you hover directly over their avatar for the connection to be made.
- You can find other attendees via the search function in People
- You can send private messages by clicking on the attendees name and selecting the direct message icon
- Locate others by selecting Locate on Map using the People Function – or see which floors other attendees are located
- To exit the meeting, click on ‘Exit’
Click here to see the Instructions for Conference Attendees.
All links required to access the iPosterSessions landing page, Zoom parallel sessions and Gatherly social platform will be sent to you via email ahead of the conference.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.