Please find below guidance notes which have been compiled to ensure the successful running of the online sessions. These notes will be updated so please check back periodically for updates.
- Please make sure you have consulted the programme and are aware of the date, time, and session of your talk. We ask that you are available for the whole session, and that you join at least 10 minutes before the session starts to run through any last-minute technical issues.
- Timings: please ensure you keep within your allocated time slot as these will be strictly enforced by the conference chair.
- Plenary – 45 minutes (35 minutes talk + 10 minutes Q&A)
- Invited Talks – 20 minutes (17 minutes talk + 3 minutes Q&A)
- Contributed Talks – 15 minutes (12 minutes talk + 3 minutes Q&A)
- The chair of your session will introduce your talk and then moderate all questions from the attendees in the ‘Chat Box’.
- Authors are responsible for ensuring that they have the necessary copyright / permissions for all material included within their presentation.
- Please note all sessions will be recorded and shared with attendees and via the On-Demand service. If you do not want your presentation recorded, please notify us prior to your session.
- Presenters are expected to deliver their presentations ‘live’. Please send a copy of your slides by Monday 14 June. Presenters will share their own slides, however, it is prudent to have a back-up copy in case of poor internet connection.
Click here to see the Instructions for Conference Attendees. Click here to see the Networking Instructions for the platform Gatherly.
All links required to access the iPosterSessions landing page, Zoom parallel sessions and Gatherly social platform will be sent to you via email ahead of the conference.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.