Please find below guidance notes which have been compiled to ensure the successful running of the poster sessions. These notes will be updated so please check back periodically for updates.
- Please refer to the poster programme to see which day you are presenting. During your allocated poster session, please ensure you are available online to answer any questions.
- Posters will be accessible via a platform called iPosterSessions. iPosterSessions will email you a letter of invitation to begin uploading your iPoster. Please check your spam folders.
- The software also allows you to chat and/or have a video call room. The latter will require you to use your own video software. We recommend scheduling your video calls in accordance with your poster sessions. Click here to see instructions for set-up.
- The deadline to publish your iPoster is Monday 14 June 2021.
- Make sure you explore the tutorials and examples provided. Click here to see examples from our last conference. If you require technical support when building your iPoster please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to see the Instructions for Conference Attendees. Click here to see the Networking Instructions for the platform Gatherly.
All links required to access the iPosterSessions landing page, Zoom parallel sessions and Gatherly social platform will be sent to you via email ahead of the conference.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.